Thursday, December 4, 2008

Picture with Santa

We took the kids to get their picture with Santa on Tuesday.

At first, Angelina didn't want to take a picture with Santa...that is until I told her, "Well, how is Santa going to know what you want for Christmas if you don't tell him?"

"Oh, ok, I guess I'll do it" she says.

They sit on his lap, and Angelina will not smile, so the picture turns out like this:

I tell her "Look Angelina, Santa has lollipops to give out to only the kids that smile."

So, out comes one small, but very forced smile.

What would the world be like without candy? I never want to find out.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh my God they look SOOOOO much older now! They are gorgeous kids. And that Santa looks the most real, I've ever seen.

Shannon said...

Your kids are gorgeous Sonia! I find it interesting how kids are scared of Santa. I remember I was when I was a kid. Still can't figure that one out.

Audrey said...

I can't believe I just saw this post today. Jeesh...I should check more often. Your kids do look like they have grown so much. Very cute.